Akazi Woven Bowls
For the design of the Akaneri series, Local + Lejos designer Sheeva took a truly traditional pattern of the Abizeranye Cooperative in Rwanda and tweaked the colors to fit perfectly into a modern home. The Akaneri Bowl can add the finishing touch to any living space – we recommend adding it as a coffee table centerpiece.
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl and 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl.
- Available with Black Diamonds, Black Diamonds & Border, and Indigo Diamonds.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″d, medium bowl 12″d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.