Aura Woven Bowls
Simple in its design but powerful in its impact, the Local + Lejos Collection Aura Bowl is handmade using ancient grass-weaving techniques by our artisan women in Rwanda. The medium bowl is the perfect way to bring a pop of tradition into any space. Made with dried sisal grass and natural dyes, this piece is bold enough to make a statement yet classic enough to withstand the test of time.
Pair with the Aura Flat Wall Hanging for a multi-dimensional effect.
The Handcrafted Details
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl and 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl.
- Available in Tea with a border of White, Teal, or Blush.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″ d, medium bowl 12″ d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.