Don't forget these...
The Local + Lejos Collection Bariku Bowl is both functional and decorative, with diamond-shaped bursts of color hand woven into the bowl. Grab a set of different sized or different colored bowls for a cohesive, yet distinctive addition to any room.
The Handcrafted Details
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl and 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl.
- Available in Tea & Black and Tea & White and also Tea, White, Teal & Orange.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″ d, medium bowl 12″ d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.