Hand Carved Wooden Lela Long Handle Measuring Spoon Set
The Macy White Home Collection Wooden Lela Long Handle Measuring Spoon Set features uniquely made handles that are long enough to be stored in a utensil holder with your other wooden spoons. With each measurement, a bead detail is added to the handle.
The Macy White Home Collection features curated items designed by Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, interior designer Macy White.
Macy’s Hand Carved Wooden Spoons were born out of many memories in the kitchen growing up cooking and baking with different women in her life. Learning to make soup during the holidays, cakes and pies for birthdays, early morning coffee, and many more, each one of these times created a memory to last forever.
By naming each carved item after an incredible woman in her life, Macy wanted these items to be that much more special than just an everyday wooden spoon. With each stir, scoop, and scrape we hope these spoons will be a part of the memories in happy homes to come.
- Hand-carved from Musave tree – a tree that regrows after it’s been cut.
- Available in natural wood finished with all-natural beeswax polish.
- Please note that the shape, shade, and spoon measurement may vary slightly as they are all carved by hand from different cuts of wood.
- Sizes: The set of four includes 1 tablespoon, 1/2 tablespoon, 1/4 tablespoon, and 1 teaspoon measurements.
- Care: Handwash with mild soap and warm water. Please avoid bleach and the dishwasher.