Hand Carved Wooden Spoon – Gentry Coffee Scoop
The Macy White Home Collection Gentry Coffee Scoop holds approximately two tablespoons, the perfect amount of coffee grounds to brew 6-ounces! This scoop is a great addition to your favorite Rwandan grown coffee. Named after Macy’s niece, the Gentry may be little, but she has a ton of energy – even without the aid of coffee!
The Macy White Home Collection has curated items designed by Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, interior designer Macy White.
Macy’s Hand Carved Wooden Spoons were born out of many memories in the kitchen growing up cooking and baking with different women in her life. Learning to make soup during the holidays, cakes and pies for birthdays, early morning coffee, and many more, each one of these times created a memory to last forever.
By naming each carved item after an incredible woman in her life, Macy wanted these items to be that much more special than just an everyday wooden spoon. With each stir, scoop, and scrape we hope these spoons will be a part of the memories in happy homes to come.
Oklahoma to Africa isn’t a close distance to collaborate on creative projects. Communicating with people across the globe brings on many challenges, but the products born of this partnership reflect the heart and skill of both the designer and the creators. It is truly an honor for Macy and Azizi Life artisans to bring you this beautiful and inspiring collection.
- Holds approximately 2 tablespoons of ground coffee. (Looking for great Rwandan-grown, direct trade coffee? We recommend Westrock Coffee Company!)
- Hand-carved from Musave tree – a tree that regrows after it’s been cut.
- Available in natural wood finished with beeswax polish.
- Please note that the shape and shade may vary slightly as they are all carved by hand from different cuts of wood.
- Size: Approximately 5 inches long
- Care: Handwash with mild soap and warm water. Please avoid bleach and the dishwasher.