Kimwe Woven Earrings
The perfect combination of a statement earring and everyday earring! The women who weave these earrings use natural sisal fibers and age-old basket weaving skills to create the lightweight discs, which we then complete with hypoallergenic earring hooks. “Kimwe” means “same” in Kinyarwanda, like the discs on this earring are the same color!
- Hand-woven from natural sisal fibers.
- Available in natural white, black, blush, celestial blue, and ice blue.
- From hook to bottom of second disc, the earrings measure approximately 2 inches long x 3/4 inches wide and are very thin and lightweight.
- We use only hypoallergenic earring hooks.
- Care: store out of direct sunlight.