Kiwanda 20L Dry Bag
Keeps The Elements Out
Our lightweight and packable Kiwanda Dry Bag Backpack is suitable for those who want to pack light but still recognize the need for high-quality, heavy-duty gear that will protect their gear from the elements.
Designed and tested in the rugged and variable conditions of the Pacific Northwest, the Kiwanda is designed to handle rain, snow, sleet, mud, dust, and dirt, and is manufactured with heavy duty and lightweight PVC-Free, 420D Ripstop nylon. Our Lontra™ TPU lamination works to seal out the elements and provides watertight, high frequency welded seams. Carry your gear with confidence in the Kiwanda's waterproof main compartment, knowing it will be dry and protected from the elements, regardless of where the trail takes you!
Watch the Kiwanda in action:
- Main 20L Compartment: 420D Ripstop Nylon with Lontra™ (0.1mm) single-sided TPU Lamination
- Weight: 16 ounces (454 grams)
- Straps: Closed-cell XLPE foam (Recyclable)
- Gussets: 840D Hypalon
- Lash Attachments: 420D Hypalon
- Bottle Pocket: 300G 4-way stretch Performance Mesh
- Hardware: Duraflex Bluesign Acetal (Recyclable)
- Webbing: PP (Recyclable)
- Color: Matte Black
- Size: One size fits most - most comfy for torso sizes 14.5" (37cm) to 19" (48cm)