About This Handicraft
Make a statement with this unique hand-loomed and naturally dyed jute bag. This jute tote bag is stylish, functional, and ideal as a daily bag or to load up at the weekend markets!
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 16”tall x 16"wide / Handle drop 7"
- Material: 100% Handwoven Jute Fabric
- Color: Natural and Blue
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or jute fabric color can change and fade.
About the Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, KORISSA, provides high-quality handmade goods that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of our unique one-of-a-kind handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care, and new possibilities are available to these communities.
Empowerment Through Employment + Traditional Techniques + Reduced Waste Lifestyle