The Ontario is a wooden interpretation of the popular trapezoidal shape, handcrafted & assembled from the finest woods available. The wood used in these frames are sustainably sourced making them environmentally friendly. Each frame is polished & coated with a water/sweat protective layer. The Ontario is one of our best selling frames and it's not surprising because of its classic style and unique look.
Extreme attention to detail is placed in each frame made, with a unique laser engraved quote on the inside arm. Every frame purchase comes its very own Proof wood box for storage & microfiber cinch pouch to protect and clean your frames.
Proof Eyewear prides itself on being pioneers in eco-friendly products and also strives to help those in need. A portion of each sale goes to Do Good projects Proof believes in all over the globe. $10 from every Wood Collection frame supports the Health & Vision projects around the world.
- - Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood
- - Polarized lens | 100 UVA-UVB protection
- - Maple: Non-polarized kush mirror lens
- - Stained: Non-polarized grey lens
- - Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges–fits most face shapes & sizes
- -Water and sweat-resistant
- - Quote Inside: Don't Forget Your Roots
- - Comes with a wood box & microfiber pouch
Health + Vision
Your purchase from the Wood Collection supports Health and Vision projects throughout the world. We make health and vision initiatives a priority on all of our Do Good projects, including hosting health screening clinics in underprivileged countries, sponsoring cataract, club foot, and cleft lip surgeries and providing glasses to those in need.