Just like the calming lavender conditioner you use now, just NO plastic bottle waste!
Use as hard bar, soft bar, rinse-out or leave-in conditioner. 1 oz bar lasts for months even with daily use.
ZERO WASTE CONDITIONER BAR USES:
A good hair care routine will strengthen your hair shaft, helping to prevent split ends and breakage.
1. In-Shower Rinse
Wipe the bar directly onto the hair in a downward motion with the hair shaft. Let it set for a minute or two, then rinse.
2. In-Shower Soft Bar
The soft bar spreads on with much more ease.
3. Leave-In Conditioner
Pick up the soft bar and with wet hands apply a nice coating of the conditioner onto your hands. Set the bar down.
Wipe your hands all over your wet hair. Be generous. It will lock in moisture and help reduce frizzies. Repeat if necessary. Try it a few times applying different amounts until you find the right amount for your hair.
HOW TO SOFTEN THE BAR:
- Place one conditioner bar inside a lidded container.
- Fill with 2 ounces water, let sit for 24 hours, flipping over halfway through for each side of the bar to soak up water.
- The bar will plump up in size and will be soft, like the texture of cream cheese.
- The more water you use, the larger and softer the bar gets.
- After the initial soak, you can easily adjust the water to bring the bar to a softness you like best.
- Use a container that is wider than the bar to accommodate the increase in bar size and for you to be able to easily remove it once softened.
Ingredients: Emulsifier blend (Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate), Cocoa Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Glycerine USP, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil.Purple Mica, Lavender EO.
About the Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, Tangie , is a women-run, American-made cleaning solution business that is not only good for your skin but also the environment, with zero plastic waste and a percentage of the sales that goes towards non-profit organizations.
Safer/Low Toxin Product + Reduce Waste Lifestyle + Woman Owned
Waste Free Products