Pals Peacock & Elephant Kids Socks
For every pair of Pals you buy, you help a kid in need through Cradles to Crayons.
This mismatched duo keep it namaste as a Peacock and an Elephant. Did you know these two are the international symbols of peace for India? Life is more fun when we’re friends with someone different. #DefeetTheNorm
This pair comes with it’s very own limited edition PalsCard! Learn how they met and personalize them with official new names!
- 76% Combed Cotton, 13% Polyester, 9% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Ages 4-8 heel to toe measurement is 5”
- Terry sock weight is quality thickness to prevent holes
- No-skid grips on the bottoms to prevent slipping
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low for optimal care
- Stretchy, colorful, comfy!