Reusable Organic Beeswax Food Wraps
These handmade beeswax food wraps are a fair trade, organic, and plastic-free alternative for food storage.
- Every pack comes with 4 sizes of food wraps and reusable twist ties.
- Made with 100% organic fair trade cotton fabric, hand-printed and dyed by woman artisans in Africa.
- Biodegradable and recyclable.
- Keeps fruits, vegetables, cheese, bread, and leftovers fresh for days.
- With proper handling, the wraps can be reused for 6+ months.
Made in Canada.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
Each Package Contains
- 1 X Small (15 cm x 15 cm)
- 1 X Medium (25 cm x 25 cm)
- 1 X Large (30 cm x 30 cm)
- 1 X Extra Large (36 cm x 36 cm)
- 8 X Twist ties - varying lengths
How To Use It
- Place over a bowl, plate or jar and press the edges to the container so the food wrap seals.
- To clean, wash with cold water and (if needed) a small amount of gentle dish soap. Air dry and fold gently. Store in a dry place until next use.
- Do not use wraps to store meat.
- Fair trade certified organic cotton fabric from Global Mammas
- Organic beeswax
- Pine resin
- Baobab oil