Round Table Woven Bowls
The large woven bowl is flat on the bottom and makes a beautiful tray for serving or display. Imagine the medium bowl on your dining room table filled with warm bread or fruit. The small bowl is a beautiful way to hold jewelry or keys, or it may be filled with small treats and used as a gift basket. Each woven bowl has a loop on the back for hanging- the trio looks gorgeous on a blank wall.
All of our woven bowls are created from dyed natural sisal fibers woven over a core of forest grasses. The weavers begin in the middle of the basket, carefully threading the sisal around and around to create this beautiful design. The tea color is created when the naturally-white sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves!
The Handcrafted Details
- Each bowl comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Large size: 16 inches across.
- Medium size: 12 inches across.
- Small size: 7 inches across.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.