Tanzanian Amber Honey - Winter Harvest - Bulk 62 lb Pail / 28 kg
Traditionally gathered from deep in the remote, pristine national park forests in Tanzania. Our Tanzanian Gold is full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This tropical harvest honey is full of the flavors and scents of the miombo forest. It is Africa.
- In Africa, honey is called 'the mother'. This is the way honey used to be before commercial agriculture and pasteurization and ultra-filtering.
- Produced by traditional beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees.
- From the wilderness forests in Tanzania's National Parks.
- Raw, Unpasteurized, Gravity Filtered.
- Pesticide-Free, GMO-Free, and Organic.
- Sustainable, Socially Responsible, Empowering.
Pure Tanzanian Certified Organic honey.
- Net Wt. 30 kg / 66 lbs.
HOW TO USE:
- Make some serious brews.
- Delicious in coffee or tea.
- Make tasty sauces and marinades.
- Bake with it! This honey makes bread and cakes taste better and stay fresh longer.
- Make mead like nobody's business.
- Use on minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It has antibacterial properties.
- Hot lemon and honey are great to ease a cold - add some rum and you may forget you have a cold.
- If you know someone who makes beer, tell them to try carbonating with African Bronze Honey. Add a little African Effervescence.
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All-natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
A product of Tanzania.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS: