Bold design meets minimalist color. We give you the Local + Lejos Collection Staccato Bowl! The perfect juxtaposition of a sharp, bold pattern and a soft, neutral color palette, the Staccato Bowl is great for those with a minimalistic style.
Handcrafted using natural dyes and dried sisal grass, the Staccato Bowl will be a beautiful addition to any room. Our favorite way to style the Staccato Bowl is in a focal point collage of bowls to make a statement on that blank canvas wall.
The Handcrafted Details
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Available in Black or Blush.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl, and 5-7 days to weave a large tray.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″d, medium bowl 12″ d, large tray 16″ d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.