About This Handicraft
Keep everyday essentials within arm’s reach with handwoven nesting baskets. Stylish - with zigzag pattern - and multifunctional use for everything from planters to organizing toys, blankets, pillows, and all manner of household items.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- (L) 12”tall x 13.5”round
- (M) 10”tall x 12”round
- (S) 8.5”tall x 10”round
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural, Black and White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
About the Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, KORISSA, provides high-quality handmade goods that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of our unique one-of-a-kind handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care, and new possibilities are available to these communities.
Empowerment Through Employment + Traditional Techniques + Reduced Waste Lifestyle