Walk in Hope Leather Wrap
Two ethical brands. One amazing cause.
We have teamed up with Lazarus Artisan Goods to create this piece of jewelry which provides economic empowerment to survivors of human trafficking and those fighting poverty in Honduras. The hand-stamped copper piece is made in Nashville by survivors of trafficking in the End Slavery Tennessee program and the leather wrap is handmade by Hondurans in the Mission Lazarus program. This leather wrap allows others to WALK IN HOPE, and we invite you to do the same.
- Crafted with intention, 100% oil tanned leather
- Two sections of leather wrap twice around the wrist
- One copper plate that reads "Walk in Hope"
- Two adjustable lengths with a pin closure, one size fits most
- Approximate length of entire wrap is 15.75 inches
- Available in stone leather
- Note: Please allow for some variance in color. Leather can be a bit darker or lighter than the image shown.