Woven Disc Earrings – Small
Light and delicate, these earrings are woven from natural sisal fibers. The weaving technique is taken from the age-old craft of weaving traditional Rwandan baskets.
These are a fun way to add a pop of color to your outfit. They also make a great gift!
The tea earrings are actually dyed with Rwandan tea leaves!
- Disc earrings are hand-woven from natural sisal fibers.
- One pair of earrings takes about two hours to weave.
- Our woven earrings are very lightweight!
- Available in natural white, tea, black, blush, ice blue, and celestial blue.
- We use only hypoallergenic earring hooks.
- Care: Store your handwoven earrings out of direct sunlight.