Zambezi - Organic Honey in a Standup Pouch - 375 g / 13.25 oz
Transport your taste buds to Africa with the tropical, floral flavors of Zambezi natural forest honey. Not only does it taste delicious, but it’s also good for the planet!
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Produced using traditional beekeeping methods that preserve forest habitats.
- Raw, unpasteurized, and gravity filtered.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking.
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All-natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Comes in 100% recyclable packaging.
Net Wt. 375 g
A product of Zambia. Bottled in Canada.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS: