Fulfilled by our friends at KORISSA
About This Handicraft
The use of this hand screen-printed pouch is endless. Unique - with hand screen-printed and handwoven hemp tassel - and practical to store all of your essentials in one place- phone, keys, wallet, passport, make-up, notebook, vitamins, charger cords, small tablet - and put it in a tote bag to make sure that all your important belongings are in a safe place.
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 8" tall x 10" wide x 2" deep
- Material: Hand screen-printed cotton, Hemp tassel
- Color: Natural cream cotton with cinnamon color print
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the cotton.
- Washing your Pouch in cooler water helps prevent fading both of the fabric and printed colors.
- Avoid harsh cleaning detergents or bleach to ensure the best protection.
About the Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, KORISSA, provides high-quality handmade goods that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of our unique one-of-a-kind handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care, and new possibilities are available to these communities.
Empowerment Through Employment + Traditional Techniques + Reduced Waste Lifestyle