Fulfilled by our friends at KORISSA
About This Handicraft
Making it a special addition to your backyard. Handcrafted using natural seagrass and repurposed sari cuttings, this bird's nest provides a cozy place for feathered friends to roost during winter months or a nest in spring. Also, this seagrass bird hut provides a warm, protected home from predators. This seagrass birdhouse is one-of-a-kind, environmentally friendly, durable and breathable for little birds to nest in, and easy to hang inside or outside your home and can be hung from a tree branch, hooked on your porch or garden.
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 7”tall x 5"round / loop 6" long / Opening 2"dia
- Material: Seagrass and Recycled Sari fabrics, Steel frame
- Color: Assorted
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
* Each birdhouse is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
How to Care for This Item
- Protect from extreme weather conditions to keep birdhouse quality.
- Clean your birdhouses each fall with a brush and warm water - to prevent the build-up of parasites.
About the Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, KORISSA, provides high-quality handmade goods that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of our unique one-of-a-kind handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care, and new possibilities are available to these communities.
Empowerment Through Employment + Traditional Techniques + Reduced Waste Lifestyle