Fulfilled by our friends at Carry Courage
- Top zipper closure
- 3 front exterior slip pockets
- Interior divided slip pocket
- Ethnic cotton webbing straps measuring 21” long
- Exterior dimensions: 18” wide x 15” tall x 3 ½” deep
- Hand made in Tibet with native sheep wool, ethnic woven, and cotton fabrics
Norboo's mission is to support communities in remote areas, teaching them how to use the resources that are available to them, primarily through training in various practical skills. Creating high quality products using materials indigenous to the Tibetan Plateau allows us to express the joy we have found in this place and in these people.
About The Partner & Their Impact
Our Impact Partner, Carry Courage, takes a restorative approach with their business and values living out circular design ideals. They seek out fair labor practices, earth conscious materials (like cork fabric and linen) and hand craft them into beautiful, functional products without compromise.
Through their intentional efforts, their vision is to become a confidence building catalyst for women around the world, as well as contribute to a world that values humans and our connection to the environment.