Fulfilled by our friends at Hilana Upcycled Cotton
Our amazing blankets are back! And Pipa Blue is made with love for you!
Striking the perfect balance between softness and substance with its beautifully easy going style. Pipa Blue is remarkably soft, ethically crafted in Turkey from 50% recycled cotton, and is bordered by hand-knotted tassels on 2 sides.
A few of its most outstanding features:
· Versatility: Ideal for every season, everywhere. It is breathable enough for summertime and doesn’t overheat during the winter. And it matches with everything!
· Perfect for both indoors and outdoor activities. This beauty is double-sided! so you can place it on your bed, throw it over your couch, or even bring it along on your next picnic or beach day... Made to share and bring joy!
· Ultra absorbent and dries in no time.
· High quality sustainable cotton... Hold up for years to come!
· Handcrafted in Turkey from 50% recycled cotton
This simple yet timeless blanket has a natural, cream cotton base woven in an understated and modern fishbone pattern. Available in 2 color combinations: Beige and Blue
About The Partner & Their Impact
Our Impact Partner, Hilana Upcycled Cotton, provides the most sustainable home textiles, ethically crafted from recycled cotton according to the Turkish loom tradition.
B Corp + OEKO-TEX + Latinx Owned