Fulfilled by our friends at Sheets & Giggles
Our Eucalyptus Pillow is cooling, sustainable, and infinitely adjustable to help maintain proper spinal alignment and alleviate neck pain.
- Customizable - every pillow comes overstuffed - simply remove some fill and store it in the reusable drawstring bag to soften it up.
- Cool & Smooth - the cover is made from absurdly soft, cool-to-the-touch Eucalyptus Lyocell.
- Shredded fill - the inside is made from 90/10 blend of all-natural Dunlop latex and kapok fiber.
- Hypoallergenic - Eucalyptus Lyocell, kapok fiber, and latex resist dust mites, bacteria, and mold.
- Silent - no rustling, creaking, or squeaking - fluff it and flip it without a sound.
- Cruelty-free - there are no animals or animal byproducts in this pillow.
Chemical-free - this foam-free pillow is free from petrochemicals and other toxins.
Made with purpose - made in Denver, Colorado by Mile High WorkShop. (Check out their mission here.)
- Sustainably made - Eucalyptus, latex, and kapok fiber are 100% biodegradable and pesticide-free.
- Thoughtfully packaged - the pillow comes vacuum sealed in a reusable storage bag. Add your out-of-season clothes/bedding, then use your vacuum cleaner to remove air through the valve. Replace the cap and store.
Size & Care Guide
Standard 18 x 28” 5.6lb-6lbs
King 18 x 33” 6.2lb-6.5lbs
- Remove as much of the fill as possible and set it aside.
- Turn the pillow cover inside out and wash in cold water with gentle detergent.
- Hang dry or dry on cool.
- Put the shredded fill back in the pillow.
Shipping & Returns
Pillows are vacuum sealed and shipped in a recyclable cardboard box. The bag to store extra fill is made from 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell, just like our signature sheets.
Arrives in 12-15 business days. Pillows are made to order to reduce waste.
As proud members of Pledge 1% Colorado, we give 1% of our profits, time, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
We plant 2 new trees for each one we harvest. Further, as part of our business operations, we've planted tens of thousands of new native trees in places in the US that need reforestation.
We routinely donate to pressing causes that the S&G community cares about, like the WWF, EarthJustice, Parkinson's Foundation, St. Jude's, and more – totaling over $100,000 given to date.
About The Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, Sheets & Giggles, makes sustainable and luxurious bedding & mattresses from eucalyptus trees.
Their pillows are made in Denver, Colorado, by formerly incarcerated persons who make a living wage of $17/hour, lowering local recidivism and homelessness.
Empowerment Through Employment + Made In The USA + Sustainable Materials