Fulfilled by our friends at Sheets & Giggles
Introducing: The Comfortest Comforter™
Is our new Eucalyptus comforter soft as a cloud? Clouds are masses of condensed water, so...no. It’s much softer.
It’s also perfectly breathable while still providing excellent weight and warmth.
Sizes: Twin or Queen or King/Cal-King
Colors: Bright White or Gray
- Twin Comforter: 90" L x 70" W
- Queen Comforter: 96" L x 90" W
- King/Cal-King Comforter: 108" L x 96" W
Sustainable, 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell shell made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse, renewable farms.
Plastic-free, minimalist packaging – no vacuum-seal here!
Thermally Bonded, Sustainably Filled. We stuff this baby with 50% of our breathable, Eucalyptus Lyocell fiber, and 50% snuggle-able recycled poly fiber made from repurposed plastic bottles.
The result is an all-season comforter that’s refreshingly cool on sweltering summer nights, but seriously cozy on those chilly, winter nights.
Corner loops on all 4 corners so it fits securely into any duvet cover with ties.
- Spot clean as needed, Green Dry Clean recommended every few months, machine washable if need be
- Ready for bed right out of the box!
- Dry clean or machine wash recommended once every 2-3 months.
- For machine, follow the same directions as our sheets: cold/delicates wash with a low-heat gentle dry. (Don't wash as often as sheets.)
- Full disclosure: our comforter will naturally wrinkle a bit out of the wash because of our 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell shell. To avoid wrinkles, simply spot or dry clean, but a machine washable, insanely soft, sustainable comforter does require at least one tradeoff :)
- Weird that a company is telling the full story and not just writing spiffy marketing copy, right?
Free return shipping: no questions asked, no arbitrary time limits (the “try for 100 days” thing everyone else does is weird).
If you don't have a duvet cover to keep your comforter clean and fresh for as long as possible, our Eucalyptus Duvet Cover fits like a glove (often bought together).
- Designed in Denver, CO
As proud members of Pledge 1% Colorado, we give 1% of our profits, time, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
We plant 2 new trees for each one we harvest. Further, as part of our business operations, we've planted tens of thousands of new native trees in places in the US that need reforestation.
We routinely donate to pressing causes that the S&G community cares about, like the WWF, EarthJustice, Parkinson's Foundation, St. Jude's, and more – totaling over $100,000 given to date.
About The Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, Sheets & Giggles, makes sustainable and luxurious bedding & mattresses from eucalyptus trees.
Their pillows are made in Denver, Colorado, by formerly incarcerated persons who make a living wage of $17/hour, lowering local recidivism and homelessness.
Empowerment Through Employment + Made In The USA + Sustainable Materials