Fulfilled by our friends at KORISSA
About This Handicraft
Hand-loomed with 100% recycled chenille scraps, this upcycled fabric rug will instantly put a smile on your face. Its soft texture and fun pattern make this floormat the perfect mat for any room. Choose your favorite pattern and let your space have some color!
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 24” tall x 36” wide
- Material: Recycled chenille fabric
- Color: Black & White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
* Each of these rugs is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
How to Care for This Item
- Machine wash using the normal cycle.
- Lay the floor mat flat in its natural shape on a drying rack or hang to dry.
- Do not put it in the dryer.
- If needed, steam after washing to remove wrinkles.
About the Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, KORISSA, provides high-quality handmade goods that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of our unique one-of-a-kind handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care, and new possibilities are available to these communities.
Empowerment Through Employment + Traditional Techniques + Reduced Waste Lifestyle