Fulfilled by our friends at KORISSA
About This Handicraft
Our coaster is 100% handmade with Seagrass and jute, these will protect your coffee table from scratches and watermarks. Durable, absorbent, and neutral enough to go with any decor style and can be used as a trivet.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 6” round
- Material: Seagrass with Jute
- Color: Natural, White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your product as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or jute fabric color can change and fade.
About the Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, KORISSA, provides high-quality handmade goods that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of our unique one-of-a-kind handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care, and new possibilities are available to these communities.
Empowerment Through Employment + Traditional Techniques + Reduced Waste Lifestyle