Fulfilled by our friends at TheLotusGroup - Good For The Earth, Good For Us
- Stalkmarket 100% Compostable Lid Sold Separately on Amazon
- 100% Tree and Plastic free, Made from sustainable resources
- This product meets ASTM D6400 or D6868, and is intended to be composted in a municipal or commercial facility operated in accordance with best composting management practices.
- Microwave-Safe, Freezable, Oil and Cut-resistant
- Contaminant-free manufacturing process and is a 99% USDA certified bio based product.
- Bringing high quality compostable products to the market for over 15 years, Stalkmarket is the leading supplier of 100% compostable plant-based coffee cups, lids, tableware, cutlery and food packaging. All Stalkmarket products are BPI certified compostable and made from all-natural and sustainable resources. Stalkmarket Heavy Duty Fiber Plates, bowls and take out boxes are made from fully sustainable natural plant fiber. No trees or petroleum based materials were used to make these products which means not only a reduction in the destruction of our forests but also a reduction in other harmful toxics wastes from petroleum based plastics and Styrofoam. This comprehensive line of 100% pre-consumer recycled fiber products come in a variety of sizes to suit your many needs. Stalkmarket sugarcane products also mix and match perfectly with other Stalkmarket family of compostable products like Planet+ paper hot and cold cups, Jaya clear PLA cold cups and cutlery and the fashionable Wasara product lines - All of which are available on Amazon. All green. All the time. That’s us.ll
About the Partner & Their Impact:
Our Impact Partner, The Lotus Group, has a vision to create a positive impact on the lives of planet earth by providing sustainable solutions and pursue “Possibilities Beyond Profitability".
Sustainable Materials + Reduced Waste Lifestyle + Water/Sanitation
Please note - Fiber products cannot be shipped to the following states:
California, Washington State, New York, Colorado, and Maine.
TheLotusGroup - Good For The Earth, Good For Us